The Jaypee Hospital will host
117 critical care beds, including special transplant critical care services, pediatric and neonatology critical care services, and cardiac critical care services.
- 13 state-of-the-art operating theaters (operating rooms), including dedicated theaters (operating rooms) for the transplant program, cardiac program, neurosurgical program and others, as deemed necessary.
- 2 Linear Accelerator Therapy Units and a Brachytherapy Unit designed to international specifications, to provide the maximum benefit and result to the patients.
- Comprehensive laboratory medicine services, including genetics.
- High-end radiology and imaging services utilizing the latest technologies of MRI, CT, PET scanners etc.
- 3 state-of-the-art cardiac catheterization laboratories, providing the entire scope of services for coronary and peripheral interventions, including electro physiology modalities.
- Emergency and trauma services which will be supported with fully equipped fleet of cardiac ambulances, staffed with trained doctor, nurses and paramedics.