Centre for Bone and Joints will offer the most comprehensive solutions in the field of Orthopedics (Adults and Pediatrics) and will be backed by a full fledged rehabilitation program. The team will comprise of highly trained specialists - Orthopedic Surgeons, Rheumatologists, Physical and Occupational Therapists, all equipped to provide patients with the best diagnosis, assessment, treatment and rehabilitation.
Centre will be backed by high end technology in diagnostics (3 Tesla MRI and 256 Slice CT) and treatment (Computer-Assisted Navigation, C Arm, Arthroscopies etc).
Centre for Bone and Joints will offer expertise in areas such as joint replacement (knee, hip and shoulder), ankle and foot treatment, trauma and sports-related injuries.
1) Knee Replacement
2) Hip Replacement
- Unicondylar Knee Replacement
- Failed or revision Joint Replacement
3) Shoulder Replacement
4) Pediatric Orthopedics
- Cementless Total Hip Replacement
- Hip Resurfacing/Surface Replacement arthroplasty
- Cement less bipolar/Partial Hip Replacement
5) Sports Medicine
- Congenital deformities – club feet, dislocated hips etc.
- Polio (surgeries, deformity correction)
6) Complex Trauma Services
- Knee Arthroscopy – ACL reconstruction and Menisectomy